Tuesday, April 23, 2013

Just a few of my Favorite cards

I have finally got my blog up and running and now I can share with you some of my creations. Here are a few of the cards I have made recently.
 This is a card using Delightful Dollies. Very simple card.
 Being a mother of boys I fell in love with the need for speed stamp set and have really gone crazy find great ideas of things to do with it. Here is a card I copied from pintrest. Love this card
 I am so in love with the new bundles Stampin Up is now doing. This is Secret Garden. I use this stamp set and framelits a lot, LOVE LOVE these.





These cards use our sale a bration paper along with and all time favorite Mixed bunch set.
This is a very Manly card using Feeling sentimental


 Another sale a bration favorite.

No comments:

Post a Comment